Are you Year 12 or 13 and want to make a real difference in your community and with your whānau/families?
You think a health career could be for you?
- We’re here to help you look at your choices
- We’re here to help you get the information you need
- We’re here to help you get the health career you want
If you want to work in health we can help make it happen.
- Opportunities to meet Māori and Pacific health professionals
- See people at work in a hospital
- See what the health workplace looks like
- Support and mentoring
- Guidance on a tertiary study pathway
- Assistance into work experience
- Finding your career in health after graduation