Are you considering a career in health?
We are here to help!
The Rangatahi Programme is a great opportunity for Māori and Pacific Year 12 and Year 13 students, who attend school within the Auckland District Health Board boundaries, learn more about a career in health, prepare for the right tertiary study programme, and then gain employment in health. The Rangatahi Programme offers:
- An introduction to Māori and Pacific health professionals currently working in a hospital
- Insight into what the health workplace looks like, and what a health career entails
- A 7-hour Introductory Day at Auckland Hospital
- A Workplace Experience Week at Auckland Hospital
- Support right through to graduation from tertiary study and into the health workplace.
Latest News & Events
- Rangatahi Introduction Day Applications Open for 2021 - Please use this form to register for our upcoming 2021 Rangatahi Programme Introduction Days scheduled for: April intro day has been moved to Thursday 20th May, Thursday 3rd June, Thursday 2nd September, All introduction days will be the same content and will be held at Auckland City Hospital from 8:30am – 3:30pm. The 7 hour introductory day is an interactive expo where the students meet our clinicians and receive a more in-depth experience of the different range of health careers… READ MORE
- Rangatahi Programme Health Careers Webinar - Online Registration: Rangatahi Programme Webinar Session via Zoom Kia Ora Koutou and Warm Pacific Greetings Please use this form to register for our upcoming Rangatahi Programme Webinar Session scheduled for Thursday 30th July at either 2.00pm or 5.00pm session. Both session times will be the same content and the alter session is for students who cannot make the earlier one. We will be using this forum to share insights and inspiration with our Māori and Pacific Year 12 & 13… READ MORE