Here’s a great opportunity for Year 12 & 13 Māori and Pacific secondary school students in your school who are considering a career in health.
- We support you to help rangatahi and their whānau/families make informed health career choices.
- We help you to access appropriate health career information for your students.
- We offer your rangatahi Māori and Pacific an introduction to Māori and Pacific health professionals, see people at work in a hospital and see what the health workplace looks like.
- We provide your students support and mentoring during their senior years at secondary school right through to graduation from tertiary study.
- We support and mentor your students during their tertiary studies.
- We provide work experience, possible part time work in health after 6 months of study (criteria applies) and can assist with employment opportunities after graduation.
If you are a student interested in a Medical Career please click here to find a tertiary study programme for you.